Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eastside skatepark grandopening what a joke

Yes the grand opening of the eastside park was wed the same day as skatesouth mmmm do you think this was planned by a skater? Or maybe the opening demo by the bikers at the "SKATEBOARD PARK" opening was part of the skaters plan? Ah no ever since I can remember these people who are supposed to help us get our park that we as skaters want but the problem is these people, parents, friends and family of skaters don't skate, never have skated and will never understand skateboarding so why they keep putting there twist on these so called parks is just mind boggling to me and these so called skateparks we are getting are a joke.go to davenport ia if you wanna see a real skatepark or any park in any other state, these parks the size of a tennis court (by the way tennis courts only hold 4 people at a time)are just a slap in the face if you expect all the skaters to support what there working for then give them what they want not what you( anyone who doesn't skateboard) think they want! I could write for days about this but I would just be blowing hot air out my hole so I'll end it with this Let skaters be skaters cause you will never understand unless you are one and anyone else trying to help we do thank you but help not take over cause you suck at it

1 comment:

Gabe Bauman said...

That's gay. I didn't even know they were having a grand opening. I'm soo out of the loop right now. :(